Hi Lynda, What gorgeous photos...just where is this??? I see you became one of my followers...thank you so much. Hope to see you now and then. blessings, Karen
These pictures are of Grasmere, in Cumbria, England. It is a small village where William Wordsworth the poet lived. It is about one and a half hours drive from where I live in Lancashire.
I very much enjoy your blog. We are heading your way in October to visit a friend who lives in Lancaster PA and your page of things to see and do in Lancaster County have been very interesting and informative. We have been before and think it is such a lovely place!
Good to see that you are up and about after your operation, and hope that you continue to make a good recovery.
Hi Lynda,
ReplyDeleteWhat gorgeous photos...just where is this???
I see you became one of my followers...thank you so much.
Hope to see you now and then.
blessings,
Karen
Hi Karen,
DeleteThese pictures are of Grasmere, in Cumbria, England. It is a small village where William Wordsworth the poet lived. It is about one and a half hours drive from where I live in Lancashire.
I very much enjoy your blog. We are heading your way in October to visit a friend who lives in Lancaster PA and your page of things to see and do in Lancaster County have been very interesting and informative. We have been before and think it is such a lovely place!
Good to see that you are up and about after your operation, and hope that you continue to make a good recovery.
Best wishes, Lynda